- OBS Studio helps to go live
- You can stream old recorded video on Facebook with OBS Studio
- With OBS Studio you can also live stream on Youtube
OBS Live Stream: With OBS Live Stream you can go live on Facebook. Not only Facebook, but OBS Studio can help in going live on Youtube and other platforms. OBS is a platform from where you can live stream old videos on Facebook or on Youtube. If you have any old recorded video and you want to live that video on your Facebook or Youtube, then OBS Studio can help you.
OBS Studio is easy to use and if you know how to stream video with OBS Live stream, then within 2 minutes you can go live. In this article, we are sharing some of the important details and steps to stream on Facebook via OBS Live Stream. Read this article till the end and you will learn how easy it is to stream on Facebook via OBS Live Stream.
Facebook Live With OBS Live Stream
It is very easy to Live stream an old video on Facebook. At the end of this article, we have also added a video with which you can easily understand the process of OBS Live Stream on Facebook. Follow the steps mentioned blow and you will find, it is easy.
Steps to Live Stream On Facebook With OBS
- First of all, install the OBS software on your system.
- After downloading the OBS software, install it and then open it.
- Now in another tab of your browser, open the Facebook page on which you want to go live.
- On the left side of the page, click on Creator Studio.
- Now click on Create new and then GO Live.
- On this page, Facebook will show a Facebook Stream Key. Copy the key.
- Open OBS Studio and then click on the + sign.
- Choose Media Source and give a name.
- Now add the media source or video which you want to stream on Facebook Live.
- Select the LOOP option. The loop option will enable the video to run continuously.
- Now go to the setting section of OBS Studio.
- Click on Stream and then select Facebook.
- Now paste the key that you have copied from the creator studio page and then click on Apply and OK..
- Now Click on Start Streaming on OBS Studio.
- Go to the Facebook page from where you have copied the Key. Click on Go Live and the live stream will start on your Facebook Page with OBS Live Stream.
OBS Live Stream On Facebook: Step By Step Guide Video
If you want to stream any video on your Facebook page then you can easily learn with the help of this video. In this video, all the details are mentioned properly. The video is uploaded by Moody Gaming Youtube Page. In this short video, you will learn Facebook Live Stream via OBS Studio easily.
If you have any questions related to the OBS Live stream, then you can ask us in the comments below. We will definitely answer you.